Monday, June 9, 2008

3 movies ?

just came back from dinner at KY. alone. i stopped by to ta-pau kari ayam at bibik's nasik lemak. at KY, i ordered nasik putih, cendawan goreng, telur mata and teh o ice limau. huhu. i was hunry and i could eat just about anything. it was a good dinner. a quiet one though. but its nice to eat all by yourself and focus on your food once in a while ey? hehe.
now i am in my room. trying to watch these 3 DVDs that i bought this afternoon. they are '10,000 BC', 'meet the spartans' and my all time favourite 'the fifth element'. cost me rm18.00. not original tho' (sorry), but who the fcuk cares!


i love movies that feature computer graphic. huhu. fell in love with CG movie since 'Jurrasic Park'.


my all time favourite. i dunno why. i would watch this movie again and again. cool?

dont ask why i bought this? i could be so pathatic sometimes. hehe..
*dont expect any movie reviews ok. 8-)

im just gonna enjoy my monday nite and i will try to watch them all... but i doubt it!

4 comments:

ukanera arenaku said...

the fifth element was made by one of my favourite director - luc besson. it's my top 3 of luc besson movies. the other two are nikita (my all time favourite) and leon (natalie portman was superb in this movie!).

Mus The Great said...

no movie review?!...but why?

looka80 said...

rock on badril! i love luc besson. he's a genius. nikita and leon were my all time fav too. cool!

mus - sorry dear. i dont do reviews! thats ur job. ur good at it dude. hehe.

Mat`amiT said...

sedap ker citer hang beli tu?