Sunday, June 8, 2008

apak's day

i called my dad this morning just to say hello. i dreamt of him last nite. huhu. i miss him, perhaps? when i called, he was bz doing his morning chores and im glad that everything is ok with him and my mom. alhamdulillah, both of them are still 'kuat' dan 'cergas'. syukur..!

honestly, im not that close with my dad. i dont really share stuff with him like i do with my mom. he's rather a strict parent. i guess being a policemen (now retired), the years of training and culture of working made him what he is. the best thing is that, dad never laid a hand on me or any of my sibilings. surprise! surprise! i dont re-call being slapped or spanked by my dad. i suppose dad gave that responsibility to my mom. huhu. have you ever kena 'sebat' with a rotan or 'penyapu lidi' or even a 'cloth-hanger'?? aawww!!! sakit siot. that what happens if you're naughty and bad. when mom says "its raining, dont go out" or "balik, dah senja ni. pegi mandi". please do obey. i guess almost everybody been there and know how 'sebat' feels like kan? aren't we a better man now? hehe! you betcha!

happy dad's day to my dearest Apak!

4 comments:

Mat`amiT said...

apak? knaper hang panggil bapak hang camtu?

looka80 said...

short for bapak...!

Life's Like That said...

And i call my dad 'abah'. Darn, i miss him lar..

looka80 said...

jm - ala bucuk manja dia anak abah sorg nih!!!