Sunday, July 25, 2010

in liverpool

its been a while. the last post was rather an emotional one. perhaps i was a bit harsh but i think i've done the right thing. i thot the silence treatment was interim, but looks like it has dragged for quite a while. huhu.  thats ok.  im fine with it. i wish the friendship cld continue on as usual but i guess i was wrong. that person must have decided to 'unfriend' me for eternally and thats cool.  i mean.. who am i to force a person to like and to love or even worst to become my friend.  i cant do that.  thats totally not right.  but i kinda miss the good ole days tho'.  yeah.. shit happens and to begin with i actually started the 'shit'. haha.  takpe lah.  let by gone be by gone kan?

here i am. in my room. typing this good ole blog away. its raining outside and its kinda cold in here. outside in the living room is my housemate's friend.  lurking on the sofa. let me tell you about this guy. he's weird.  and i think he's a freak.  he wld be watching me and laugh without no reason and that kinda piss me. and he would take a peek into my room ever time he sits on the sofa. what the hell? is he nuts or something? my room is always open to anyone.. but this guy is an exception. he scares the hell out of me.  i wish he and my housemate go out for dinner or something so that i cld be alone.  arghhhh...  camna nak buat ek?

anyways... its sunday nite and there will be new movie coming up on HBO.  at least there's something to look forward to.  otherwise, i'd be bored to death.  *sigh*.  and while typing this, i am actually listening to suzanne vega's 'in liverpool'.  dont ask me why.  kinda like the music arrangement.  mcm lagu-lagu 60an sket.  huhu.  go figure ey...

im off.  to my dear friends out there - you guys have a jolly good sunday evening ya.  esok dah keje.  oh ya.. esok ada appointment ngan dermatologist.  aduhhh.  duit lagi....  *sighhhhhhhh*


No comments: