Monday, October 13, 2008

what album would your friends be surprised you own?

my kind of music?
r&b, pop-rock and a contemporary irama melayu. gitew...

but somehow, i did buy these albums :
1. massive attack - the mezzanine album
2. olive - extra virgin album
3. suzanne vega - days of open hand & 99.9F albums
4. bjork - i didnt by the whole album but i love "hyperballad"
5. betty boo - grrr! its betty boo
6. duffy - rockferry
7. anis suraya - cinta tersimpul rapi

im still ok with my selection from 1 to 6, but no 7 is definitely GEMPAR! even i was surprised that i actually bought it. honestly, i just love her voice. hehe.

so my question to you is :
what album would your friends be surprised you own?

2 comments:

Mus The Great said...

i penah dulu 'terbeli'

1. Indonesian Greatest hits
2. kuch Kuch Hota Hai

God! what was i thinking?!!SOOO not me kan...heheh

if you know me you know why!

hehehe

looka80 said...

mus - come to think of it, who cares??