Tuesday, October 21, 2008

my dear facebook

ive recently joined facebook (FB). its been a couple of weeks now. in a way, i was 'forced' to join FB after that long nagged by my sweet-old fren riza during my office hari ra-ra open-house. haha. so thats what i did and i am now officially a FB-ian. 8-)

riza is a good-old-girlfren of mine. she's happily married to hasnul and now has 2 beutiful girls. ahhh. blessed her! we've been very close friends back in year 2000. loads of fun during those years. hanging, clubbin' and karaoking together-gether. haha. and i dont know why, along the years we have drifted apart. i guess, it was basically more on my side. i had a very difficult years back in those years - financially and emotionally. but now things are better and i think i should re-concile and start all over again. same goes to fiza and effa too. ;-) two of my favorite gals of all time. huhu. (i will post their pix in my next entry k).

thanks to FB for 're-uniting' us. hope our friendships will blossom like before from now on. totally! 8-)

i just had a great conversation with my big boss - mr lim - the vice president. he just walked in and stopped at my desk. asking how was my raya and stuff like that. hehe. he hails from kampar and thats actually really close to TT. he says that he would come to TT for udang galah every time he comes back to kampar. very true, its super cheap to eat sea-food ie udang galah & ketam in TT. i guess today is a good day for him. he's happy, cheerful and very friendly. haha. seriously, you dont get that much often from him. :-O

its a good day indeed!

1 comment: