Sunday, July 12, 2009

im a swimmer

its good to know that now i could actually 'swim'. macam tak percaya jer but its true. i already proved it to my frens during the sessi berendam at shah's apartment swimming pool in ampang last weekend. yesss! haha. i could do better with more regular praktis and improve my technics of swimming. AWAS ko mus...! 8-)
i know im a bit on a 'slower' side, when swimming along with my frens... but who cares? im not competing with anyboday. im just gonna take my own sweet time enjoying the laps at my own pace. i used to be scared of the water but not anymore. best sangat! *sigh...* thanks to mus for the swimming tips and a big thanks to shah for inviting me to berenang kat swimming pool umah dia yg agak lusuh tapi masih meletop itew. thanksss...!
me and dua ekor dugong...!
8-)

6 comments:

Mus The Great said...

u should consult with my publicist first before u put that pic of me with those 2 sea cows tau...ahaks!...blast!!..

I know one day u could be a great swimmer just like me, one day...huhuhu...sabar ek...

looka80 said...

mus - sea cows?? sentappp...!!!

Mat`amiT said...

hahaha lucu gambaq hang brtiga

looka80 said...

aa - apa yg lucu sgt??? tak bagus...

Hafez Zahruddin said...

ehem.. hensem lah.. (tersipu sipu malu)..

looka80 said...

blue - sapa yg ensem tuh? i ker? hehe.