Friday, June 12, 2009

rm0.25

thanks to nuffnang for giving me RM0.25. this is for the effort of putting their advertisement in my blog. huhu. its not a lot but to earn 25 sen from nuffnang is definitely a big deal to me. i dont consider my blog as popular nor that i expect public to actually drop by and read it. hehe. to have frens dropping by and visit my blog is already good enuf. thanks to all my frens (u know who u are) for visiting and clicking that nuffnang thingy and ... pleaseee.. keep on doing it ya!!

you go nuffnang...!!

4 comments:

Mya said...

i la salah sorang tu.. klik2 nuffnang u.. :)

u klik2 nuffnang i tak? *berdiri cekak pinggang..

Mat`amiT said...

aiii promo suruh visitor click nmpk...

shah said...

jangan lupe clik saye punye juge, ko punye dh berapa AA

looka80 said...

mya - thanks. errr.. i slalu lupa nak click cos blog you terlalu bnyk interframe. huhu. sowie. next time i click taw... click2.

aa - mesti ar..!

shah - dah lama tak jengok ko nyer blog. nanti aku singgah ek! 8-)