Tuesday, June 9, 2009

fun 'R' us

i chose fun 'R' us as the team name for a special project that involves me (as the group leader) in my office. each of the team member accepted it without much questions. i felt happy cos i thot i had came up with a superb name for our group. fun 'R' us is just another office 'co-curriculum' that needs my contribution and participation. honestly, i thot co-curriculum activities only exist in schools and universities but ekk.. i was wrong. *sigh..*

with the work loads and daily routine in the office, i dont think i could afford to give my 100%. there's so much activites plan throughout the year and each programme requires my full commitment. and recently, me and my team member are being pushed to 'think outside of the box' and be creative at all times when it comes to 'fun' activities. can i be creative? i dont have the slightes idea on how to be creative. i know how to sing and dance (a bit lah..) but i cant play any musical instruments. im not an artist nor yasmin ahmad nor abg jamal (aj) nor mus and his never ending stories (hehe). im just me... plain and ordinary me. i hardly speak about creative stuff with my frens. all i ever talked about is gossip and sex! huhu..

again... can i be creative? any tips people? is it worth participating at all in this fun-office-co-curriculum??

6 comments:

Mus The Great said...

everyone creative dude...just think about enjoyment and things you do to have fun... like i always do...every little thing counts...good luck

btw, i can be reserve and shy, u know...huhuhu

looka80 said...

mus - thanks dude. i'll try my best to be a creative director. huhu. u? shy guy? hell no...!

Hafez Zahruddin said...

You can get lots of ideas for activities by watching Ellen de Generes Show. Fun and hillarious.

I love one game which involves 2 blind folded people in a team.
X stands behind Y beside a table.
X prepares peanut butter and sandwich and Y eats it. First team to finish wins.

looka80 said...

blue - thanks. it wld be a lot easier if you come and join my team. hehe...

Mat`amiT said...

fun r us = superb name??? hahahaha

looka80 said...

aa - what so funny about that dude??