Friday, May 8, 2009

shit happens

am back after a month of silence. just plain lazy to write stuff in here anymore. my life? as usual. nothing extraordinary happens. i dont meet new frens. i eat and sleep the whole time. i definitely gained few pounds. now i am one of the 'biggest losers'.... totally. feeling very unhealthy. to make things worse, i had a major break out at my age?? argggh. went to dermatologist and cost me at rm198. sentappp!

the past weeks in the office had challenged me physically and mentally. im all drained and feeling absolutely knackered. i need a break... big time!

*sigh...*

6 comments:

Mya said...

eat and sleep? mesti u dh gemok kan!? *lariiii*

Mat`amiT said...

wow kayanya hang bayaq rm198 utk buang jerawat

looka80 said...

mya - mencik. mmg dah gemoookk. mencik, mencik, mencik.. *sambil hentak-hentak kaki*

aa - i had to cos it was getting out of control. 8-(

Hafez Zahruddin said...

No extraordinary stuff means your life is peaceful, dear.

And by golly, RM198 to remove pimples? Give me the bucks and let me pinch that spots out. Hehehe.

Haven't visited your blogsite quite a long time.

looka80 said...

hafez - is that u dude? i thot so.. huhu. right. next time im down with break-outs, i definitely run to you for that pinch. how bout that? haha...

Hafez Zahruddin said...

Yep, that's me. Trying to use pseudoname instead of real name because I tend to discuss controversial issues in my blog, hehehe. Don't want people to find out what's hidden in my closet.