Wednesday, March 18, 2009

a month gap

i think i've lost it. i dont have the 'thing' to write here in my blog. honestly, i didnt even bother to open my blog and read my frens blogs too. huhu. pemalas betul aku kan?

loads happened the past four weeks. but im just not content. i was the emcee (again) for a function held here in my office at BJ. everybody thot that i did a great job. but i doubt it. they just saying it. i did quite a wonderful presentation infront of the CEO. i know that i was struggling a bit during the session as few 'big' questions were thrown in my face. gelabah siot. i had a wonderful trip with my frens to Langkawi last couple of weekends. i had tanned all-over. i met new frens in FB. ... but, im just feeling empty and unhappy. why??

*sigh...*

2 comments:

Mus The Great said...

i am very disappointed...

looka80 said...

mus - dont be. after all, im only human. giteww...