Thursday, January 22, 2009

wearing BLACK on friday?

its almost 12pm. i am at my desk and everybody is wearing black today. huhu. except me cos the corporate shirt (black color) that was given to me last week was left at shah's place. i sort of did my laundry at shah's (hehe) and i somehow left it there. i actually realised it this morning at 7am. arghh. and apparently today all of us in this new building are required to wear BLACK. i did look thru' for black shirts in my 'wardrobe' but nada. the darkest color would be dark grey-ish. i thot that'll do. so, im in my dark grey-ish and looking very outstanding indeed. NOT!

i hope the CEO wont notice the difference. fat chance indeed... arghhh!

nways, GONG XI FA CHAI and happy holiday people. i'll be driving back to TT tomorrow's morning and be back here in KL either monday or tuesday (insya'Allah).

drive safe and catch you guys later ya!

8-)

3 comments:

Mat`amiT said...

jgn luper bwk balik limau mandarin tt utk kengkawan

looka80 said...

aa - fyi, i dont celebrate CNY!

Life's Like That said...

erk - updates?