Monday, December 29, 2008

goodbye 2008

goodbye's the saddest word I'll ever hear
goodbye's the last time I will hold you near
someday you'll say that word and I will cry
it'll break my heart to hear you say goodbye

huhu.. this celine's lyrics is dedicated to 2008.
8-)

its been a great year. i hope 2009 would be even better. i dont have any new year's resolution tho'. i dont really believe in having one. hehe. nways, my best wishes go to all my family and friends. may 1430 hijrah / year 2009 would bring us joy and happiness, great health, more money (heh), dimurahkan rezeki, dipanjangkan umur, dijauhkan dari malapetaka dan bencana, and of course world peace. amin!

you people have a jolly new year k.

8-O

3 comments:

ukanera arenaku said...

not even one, sham? alhamdulillah, i got mine accomplished!

looka80 said...

badril - good for u! 8-)

Mus The Great said...

HEPI NEW YEAR DUDE!..SEMOGA 2009 MENJANJIKAN LEBIH KEJAYAAN BAGI KITA SEMUA...HUHUHU