Monday, November 3, 2008

its panicky tuesday

i slept rather early last nite. few text messages came in but i totally ignored 'em. i was kinda tired after doing my laundry. 4 t-shirts, 3 underwears, a pair of socks, one hanky and one khakis pants. huhu. all washed 'manually'. yup! i washed them using my bare hands cos i dont own a washing machine yet. arghhhhh! well, i dont really mind it actually. mencangkung while brushing away the clothes, then washed and rinsed 'em like 3 - 4 times; its quite a workout i would say. huhu. keep me fit and healthy. bole pakai tak statement itew? 8-)

my point is (and i do have one..), im still late. hahaha. entah la. i just took my own sweet time to get up from bed, get into my towel, brush my teeth, shave that unwanted 'hair' on my face, take a shower and put on my best shirt and pants for the day. then, down the stairs to the parking lot. panaskan my car engine for like 5 minutes and baru lah off to work. huhu. this is what happens if you live too close to your office. but, this is just temporary. i'll be back on my 'early bird' routine very soon. you bet!!!

:+)

3 comments:

Mus The Great said...

i never late to office....sumpah!!

looka80 said...

mus - wow! impressive... 8-)

ukanera arenaku said...

me too. but mus... in ur case either u're early/on time or EL/MC kan? hehehe