Monday, October 27, 2008

my superb weekend

a great weekend indeed. full with colours, fun, laughter, sadness, drama, D.I.V.A., feast galore, travel and living, harry porter 'at plaza pheonix' (errrk??) and most importantly i spent all the above with my beloved frens. huhu. i had the best time of my life - totally!

many thanks to...
1. badril - for invited me to your 'semarak aidilfitri' - loved your chicken rendang.
2. ejam - always available to 'shelter' me during my 'back-packing' needs. haha.
3. aj - for that lovely lunch at your 'humble aboard'
4. mus - for just being there and being only you - gempar!

... but now im kinda 'dizzy', 'lazy' and feeling a bit 'tired' at my sweet-ole-desk in the office. its rather quiet this morning. i guess some of my colleagues are still on leave. good for 'em. i wish i had taken a day off today and be less miserable. like dughh! *sigh...*

apa-apa pun, im still happy to be at work. there's loads to do and i might as well pump-up that energy and show some enthusiasm. hehe.

happy tuesday people!

4 comments:

ukanera arenaku said...

thanks for coming sham. glad u liked the chicken rendang. manis tak?

Mus The Great said...

"being there & being only you - gempar", Gee sometimes i wonder what that means!

looka80 said...

badril - x manis pun. just nice. in fact i like the daging ayam mcm hancur. senang nak makan. haha.

mus - only me and GOD knows!

Mat`amiT said...

pearl, kate hang pi panjat bukit...bukit aper namer tu weekend br ni, tak jadi ker?