Monday, September 22, 2008

siti situ sana sini

olla
its been a while ey...! huhu. dont ask me why? im just so fcukin' lazy to even log on the internet the past days. but hey... im back. unfortunately, i dont really have much stuff to write about. things been great since the beginning of ramadhan. guess what? my frens started comin' down to 'visit' me here in BS. cool. first ejam came to spend couple of nites. last weekend, mitch, shah and eirul were here lepaking. they spent a nite and we had a great time. huhu. now, im just so happy and they are my truely friends indeed. thanks guys!

nways, here are couple of pix of me days ago during iftar.


me and my colleagues were invited to have iftar at passage thru' india, in jalan tun razak. emm. i dont recommend it tho'. i think the place is not purely halal. but since it was an invite from our vendors, all of us 'makan' dan 'taram' jek. huhu. definitely that would be our first and last meal there. just look at the building deco and colour. so dodgy and tacky. haha. jahat ek aku...!


me looking very hungry, sexy and sex in the city. haha. thanks hisham and md amid for inviting me for iftar at pizza hut sunway pyramid. we went there last thursday i think? i thot i had lost some pounds, but nahhh... just look at my double chins. arghhh...!
time fly really fast kan? sekejap dah nak abis ramadhan. next wednesday, its eid already. emm...
wishing you selamat hari ra-ra..!

1 comment:

Mus The Great said...

i dislike indian food...hehe