Wednesday, September 24, 2008

notebook raya? - sequel

it turned out that my 'new' notebook has a network card problem. like dugh. so i cant use it. 8-(
thats what happen when you receive a second-hand material. im a bit upset and disappointed actually. my boss and the rest in the dept really wants me to excel and perform in every aspect of my work. but when it comes to desktop, they still provide me a bloody shait one. geram taw!
that one that im using now pun tah brapa hands dah bertukar. mencik.

emm.. apa2 lah. u know what? eventho' they give others a brand-new ones, but i still strive tremendously in every single task that given to me. i know that i am superbly much better than some of 'em. huhu.

so, u can imagine if i were given a new notebook. tak ke lagi GEMPAR keje ku itew. hahaha. boleh tak statement?

8-)

3 comments:

Mat`amiT said...

masuk bakul nmpk

Jai said...

masuk bakul? apa maksud nye ... yesser.. sham memang layak dapat new notebook.

looka80 said...

jai - thanks!

aa - f**k off! (kurang pahala poser aku)