Tuesday, August 19, 2008

yippie ya yeahh...

im on leave today. yes! im just gonna hang out at home watching tele. but im gonna have to go to kak long's office jap to take some stuff. while there, i might have lunch with her. we'll see la how things go.

apart from that... em. nothing much i guess. im just so happy that today is my rest day and i dont have to think about work and all that shit in the office. haha. dont get me wrong. i love my office and my work ok!

i aint gonna write much this morning. just feeling happy and lazy. huhu. i'll write more in my next entry ya. 8-)

thats it uols. i will definitely enjoy my wednesday!

take care!

3 comments:

Mus The Great said...

bestnya cutieee....jeles lah....so dok umah sorang2 tu jaga maruah tau.

Mat`amiT said...

wahh pearl hang skrg very rancak update blog

looka80 said...

mus - maruah? wow! yes. aku sentiasa bermaruah di mana jua aku berada iteww...!

aa - bila x update kang, ko komplen la pulok! hmmm..