Saturday, August 23, 2008

where are you?

where are all my friends when i need 'em?
when i moved to my new crib, i thot they're gonna come and visit me
its been more than 30 days
but none came by
just to say hi..!

where are my close friends, when im lonely?
when i plan to see them, they already made other arrangements
oh.. im working this weekend!
oh.. im doing this and that at the moment!
oh.. im with friends!
oh.. im going outstations!
oh.. i'll see you later!
left me wondering and thinking
what to do and where to go?
have they forgotten me?

where are you my dearest friends, when i need you?
am i that far away?
that you decide not to come here to see me?
why do i always have to go to there?
to your place?
why can't you come and visit me instead.. just once?

where are you my buddies, when im feeling bored?
i guess, i am all forgotten
i guess, im fading away
i guess, im not needed anymore

where are all my friends when i need 'em?
when i moved to my new crib, i thot they're gonna come and visit me
i guess, i was wrong
i guess, moving to the new place was not a great idea after all
i guess, im a bit too far for 'em now
i guess, bkt subang is not as 'hip' as KL or uptown
i guess, with that i understand

so here i am, my truely friends
in this lonely 'land'
far away from the 'happening' places
far away from your homes sweet homes
its really sad and frustrating to know
that my best friends have long gone
leaving me all alone

so here i am, without you by my side
i'll be fine
i'll be alright
alone...
in this place i called home!

4 comments:

Count Byron said...

Best friends are best kept at heart.. sometimes they do not match up to the expectations. Sometimes they do.
I love your writing.

looka80 said...

cb - very true. cheers mate!

Mat`amiT said...

tu ahh psl, cepat2 ahh kawin, beranak pinak

Life's Like That said...

ru ok?