Sunday, August 10, 2008

empty and i am singing



i know ive been a bit too mallow this week. huhu. empty (by CLICK FIVE) is another song that i'd listen to over again. dont ask me why. i just love listening to it. i guess the melody is nice and catchy, and that i could sing along with 'em. hehe.

i havent been to karaoke for quite a while now. i think i should go-lah one of these days. jom! sapa nak ikut? hehe. im not much of a singer but my closest frens say that i do have that talent of singing. do i? emm. i guess i can sing lah but not that good. my parents can sing. my other siblings can sing too. but my little sister, suzie is definitely a singer. she always in and out of the karaoke box and singing competitions. hehe. as a matter of fact, she did a back-up for ning baizura's song 'dikau' from the erti pertemuan album. that was quite an achivement actually. so proud of her. but singing is just a hobby. becoming a singer is not priority. she's currently working as a journalist in NST. i think she loves what she's doing cos she gets to travel a lot. she's been to almost every part of the world. mencik! .. but good for her-lah.



basically, singing runs in my family. i love to sing, especially while im in a shower and in my car. i love to dance too. huhu. anyone up for clubbin' next weekend?

:-)

2 comments: