Monday, July 21, 2008

... finally

its been 12 days since i moved to my new crib. the moving process was tidious, tiring and sweaty. hehe. but it went well. i have, in a way, settled down. there's nothin' much going on as i dont really have that much stuff. so, the crib looks kinda empty and you could still hear that 'echo' every now and then. huhu. im lovin' it!

1. thanks so very much to ejam for helping me out. cheers for 'borrowing' your dad's car to transport some of my stuff from ampang to bkt subang. for carrying my 21' and 29' TVs (yes, i have 2 televisions! haha) from the car to the 4th floor. you've been great dude! i dont think my 'relocation' was a success without your help. totally!

2. thanks to hisham, jai and md amid for helping me find this 'melur' apartment.

3. thanks to the rest of you out there for your best wishes.

4. thanks to 'tuan-rumah' kak nor for installing two new ceiling fans and painted the hall pink. huhu. pink is definitely not my cup-of-tea but what the hack. i bet mya loves it! 8-)

5. the neighbours here are too quiet and i hardly see my next door neighbour just yet. i've bumped into their kids though. tak kan anak-anak yatim dok sebelah kot? hmm. nways, thanks kids for saying 'hello' to me. :-)

im still adjusting and getting use to the new apartment. i had sleepless nites but i guess thats normal. insya'Allah everything will be ok as time goes by kan?

jemput la mai umah!

2 comments:

Life's Like That said...

bila nak jemput cheQ? huhu

bencoolen80 said...

am glad you've settled down...