Thursday, June 12, 2008

i love my car!

i had quite a bz day in the office today. i logged out at almost half 6 and took the lift to B3 where i parked my car. the parking was still full. wow! im impressed. huhu. staff HTP memang rajin-rajin belaka. bagus!

as i wanted to start up my car, it wont start. arghh... not again. i had the same experience last year after berbuka puasa at Maju Junction's parking lot. all i could hear was a 'click' but the engine didnt turn. shaiiit! battery kong? it cant be? i changed to new battery less than a year ago. i had to leave my car at MJ's parking overnite because it happend on sunday. go figure! called few mechanics but none came to the rescue. next day had to come back to MJ and waited for this mechanic (recommended by a friend) to deliver the new battery. i still remember that the mechanic guy came almost an hour late. the worst part was he over-charged me! arghhh..! its quite easy actually to change the car battery youself. i observed what the guy did and i think i could do it. really? huhu.

anyways, there was i 'terkial-kial' alone at B3. i checked my battery water. still at its 'normal' level where the water touches the bottom of the refill hole. i checked at all the cables on the battery and they're still intact. and at that moment, i was really hoping someone would come to the rescue cos i didnt really have a clue what was going on? hehe.

so i decided to close the front bonnet and got into my car. while deciding what to do next, i just put my left hand on the auto gear shift handle. kinda 'fingering' on the push button for no reasons. huhu. then i noticed that it was loose. when i parked my car this morning, i didnt properly pushed the auto gear all the way to P (yes, im driving an automatic car). so i adjusted it. started up the engine and... YESSS it worked! fuhhhh. that was really close!

i was already dripping with persperation cos it was so fcukin' hot down there in B3. im so glad i didnt have to leave my car overnite (again) and hitched a ride home. Alhamdulillah!

i love my car. i do...

3 comments:

Jai said...

sorry sham,tak dapat nak bantu sham semalam. Waktu Sham call tu, bateri kong, and yet I'm not proactive to call you back on office line.. I'm soo sorry.

p/s- wow..cantik la keta sham.. Point of attraction kat plat no tu.. :)

Mat`amiT said...

jai :
cis ko tu mmg extion, bateri kong konon, sembang lbh. ko tak callback sbb ko luper no tepon pearl

looka80 said...

jai - its ok. not a big deal. nways, my car did start and i got home safely. huhu.