Monday, June 30, 2008

couldn't be bothered

in the office and bz since morning. i thought of sending my car to the service centre but had to change my mind since one of my staffs is on EL. i had expected this since yesterday she was on AL. dughh!

im taking a 5 min-break. huhu. while im typing this, few colleagues of mine gathered near my work station and gossiping about datuk sri anwar + mohd saiful bukhari azlan (opps!). wow! so many versions were blurted out. the conversation was so detail and very intriguing. i wanted to join them but i decided not to. its best that i stay-glued on my chair. the 'story' was rather HOT & SPICY, but im not writing any. hehe. this kind of news are controversial and it could lead to a misinterpretation. so, everything that i've heard - masuk telinga kiri, keluar telinga kanan-lah!

honestly, i couldnt be bothered. this 'sodomy' thingy is not even worth of my 2 cents. boley?

8-O

1 comment:

Mat`amiT said...

yes politics should be left outside the door