Friday, May 30, 2008

taman dagang to a new destination...

i placed an ad to rent an apartment / house at mudah.com.my yesterday. the place of choice is shaha alam, bukit jelutong and bukit subang. hoping to move in some time in August 2008. ive given notice to 'check-out' from my current house and i have to start looking for a new place. huhu..

i've been living in this taman dagang for the past 4-5 yrs. been driving back and forth to subang jaya, where my office is. everybody says "wahh.. jauhnyer". nahh.. its not that far actually. if you drive via MRR2 and KESAS, it will only take u about 20mins or so. if there's bad traffic, paling lama pun about an hour. but i did experience, worst... hehe. i took me almost 2 hrs to reach home. but this wld happen like... once in 4months? so.. ok la dak. :0

i love my current 'room' that i rent. there's a queen size tilam, a tv, a vcd player, a radio, one 'almari', a table fan and a lamp-shade. hehe. it so cozy and im so into my room. boleh gituh?? most of the time i would be lurking in my room watching tele and surf internet.

this time around i'd want to try to live on my own and hv the whole space to myself. try to get the hang out of it. will i like it? i dont know. we'll see how things go-lah. well, this all depend IF i do get that house / apartment to rent to. huhu..

so people, if u happen to see that ad.. pls respond will ya!!
8-)

btw, hv a great weekend!

3 comments:

ukanera arenaku said...

oh, no... u will be far away from us :(

looka80 said...

i know... ! but dont worry we'd still be able to meet up. or even better, i'll invite u and the gang to a slumber party nanti k. heheh..

ukanera arenaku said...

yeah! i love slumber party.