Thursday, May 1, 2008

robert j canny

i received quite a bad news this morning via e-mail.

*******************
Hi sham I do remember you yes. Robert well I don't know. Been about 4 years since I saw him as the advertisement suggests. That was in a city called Leeds in the UK. He did have some money troubles but he was sorting it out.

My parents are fine I'm in my own place now, well I have a room in a shared house. As far as Robert is concerned I don't know he's married with daughter to an Iranian girl girl called Elly. Sorry I couldn't be of any more help.

Sean
********************

robert is a good friend of mine. a sheffield bloke. i kinda know him and his family. mcm keluarga 'angkat' ler gituh. its quite a long story-lah. nways, i sent sean (a younger brother of roberts) and he replied with the news.

i hope robert is ok.

5 comments:

Mat`amiT said...

dahsyat jgk hang ehh ada keluarga angkat mat salleh

cleyenne said...

Robert J Canny owes 15 thousand pounds to me, plus legal fees - He rented my flat near Paddington in London, with his wife Elli and little girl Noemi and left without paying 6 months rent. It was all very upsetting and I am in financial troubles because of this man.

If you know his whereabouts please let me know as I hope to get some of my money back from them.

Unknown said...

Jan 2013 Robert Canny & Elsham Pousidani owe me rent arrears of UKPounds 18,500+ legal costs + + + for a flat in W14 London. The matter is now with solicitor. To my knowledge, he recently lost his job with Knight Consulting in London - Agents were Marsh & Parsons.

cleyenne said...

hi there,
I can help you with that - I have solicitors on his case for over a year now - contact me on cleyenne@gmail.com

thank you

Unknown said...

E mail sent to you this morning to include details of my solicitor. Have your solicitors alreadly secured a judgement?? Awaiting your reply by e-mail or blog. my e: =
rwlanghorne@yahoo.co.uk