Thursday, May 15, 2008

me? emcee?

again... i was nominated to become the emcee for our biggest corporate event ever. this time around is the launching of our new building in bukit jelutong, shah alam. it is big as the deputy PM will officiate the event. aint it cool? huhu...

it's a huge opportunity for me too as this will be the first time ever in my history of 'emcee-ing'. there will be 600 over guests ranging from the ministers and vvips from the government agencies. im kinda nervous but excited at the same time. everything is in order. i've got my baju melayu sent to tailor at medan mara yesterday. my script is being prepared by the corp comm team.. kewl. all i have to do is rilex, get enough rest, try to look fit and slim, not to freak-out and the most important thing is be myself. i think i'll do just fine.

so.. watch me out on the big screen people. hehe. itu pun if the major TVs came ler uols. huhu. otherwise, i will definitely post the pix here in this very blog.

any tips for me?

wish me luck...

2 comments:

Mus The Great said...

first rule...relax and DONT be nervous...works all the time for me...well, almost....hehehe

Mat`amiT said...

Al-Fatihah x10
Selawat x10
last skali sblm berucap jgn minum apa2 nanti dtg nervous nk terkencing br sudah keje