Sunday, February 24, 2008

lets get wireless

first and foremost thanks to md-amid (aka AA - another colleague of mine - check him out at the Ark of Thought) for 'loan-ing' me his modem to surf internet via the big 'M' wireless broadband at home. it worked fabulously and surprisingly fast (furious). i definitely fell in love with M. muah...

today i didnt get the chance to go to M Centre to register myself. I would do that perhaps tomorrow or on Wednesday. it depends. we'll see la how things go k.

once registered, i could update my blog at home, in my car, on the plane and even at KYs. cool kan?

lets get wireless people!!

*thanks to j** and nsham too for sharing their ideas and unconditional advise on the wirless broadband..*

2 comments:

ukanera arenaku said...

but sham... it costs a lot in msia for wireless. the government should intensify the effort to promote greater competition among the industry players.

looka80 said...

exactly...