Thursday, October 18, 2007

wake up sleepy head

zzzzz... ngantok sungguh. tahap gaban!

i was so sleepy that i slept during khutbah just now at masjid taipan usj. ish.. thats just terrible kan? the mosque was rather quiet. most jemaah in that area are still in kg i suppose. while typing, im listening to anuar zain's song LELAKI INI. what do you think of that song? did you like it? i like it cos anuar didnt really hv to scream this time around. he sounds more rilex and that if he sang it live, it will sound absolutely fantastic. tol tak? huhu. its just my opinion ler. nontheless, im not much of a fan to anuar... sorry. never bought his album and never will. but i support him in my own way. good job nuar. kain pelikat.. la.. la.. la..laaa..!

where's elina ek? i heard that she's married and live happily with her husband in kuala kangsar (kk). never been to that bandar diraja of perak. apa yg menarik di situ yek? i know that my sister (kak yus) went to Sek Men Clifford Kuala Kangsar during her form 6. apart from that i knew nothing of kk. NADA...! perhaps one of these days, i should explore part of perak that i've never been to. jom..!

lagi 3 jam nak abih waktu pejabat... huhu.

5 comments:

Mus The Great said...

Amboii...rajin nya update blog...sehari sampai 3 4 kali...bagus bagus...hihih

bencoolen80 said...

Kak Nuar punya lagu tu memang best. Tapi dunno bout the rest of his songs.

ukanera arenaku said...

I like the song very much, but unfortunately I prefer his singing in Keabadian Cinta than this latest single. I do not have any specific reason but I guess I feel more energy in the former than the latter.

But I totally agree with you that Anuar Zain sounded more relax in his latest materials.

Cannot comment much because I am still waiting for my CD to arrive from Malaysia.

Mus The Great said...

wooo...kata nak jogging...mana?mana?...tipu arr...nasib baik ader reena..thanks reena

looka80 said...

dear mus, sowie bnyk2. bukan tipu.. tapi tido tak hingat. sorry.. sorry. bila sedar dah cerah giler. kasik ar no hp. this saturday dan sunday, kita gi sesama k. promise.