Monday, October 29, 2007

my name & happy deepavali

i received a deepavali card... huhu. bestnyer. a manager from one of our vendors sent it to me.
i guess he must have thot that i am an indian. : )
not so much of my looks or my skin colour kot? i admit that my skin is a bit 'gelap' dari biasa... haha. but i like it cos i have 'shades'. nways, i think the reason why he sent me the card was because of me NAME! its true..
some people say its unique, some say its peculiar, some say its a girl's name and some thot its an indian's name (just like the manager.. hehe)
u know what? i dont really care. im proud of my NAME and im gonna stick to it till the end. tak kisah ler org nak kata nama aku ni pelik, jelik dan getik. hehe.
im happy... and its happy deepavali..!!

2 comments:

ukanera arenaku said...

yeah, if u can still remember, the first day I met u, I was struggling to match ur name to ur face. I thought it was the name of the company that u worked with. aiyo... teruklah aku ni!

looka80 said...

its ok buddy. im used to it already. hehe..